Monday, October 17, 2011

A question for fellow Australians!!?

Hi, How are you?

(yes, I am bored)
A question for fellow Australians!!?
I'm good thanks, have a great night.
A question for fellow Australians!!?
cold lol
good u? seriously its really cold.
cold lol
good u? seriously its really cold.
OHHHHHH, it's always ozzie's
lol
I'm a kiwi
so far away
LMAO
NEW ZEALAND
weeeeeeeeeee
gr8
is it always boring in Australia?
the climates is great
its raining outside and i am inside dying to get outside and play in the rain
At least you aren't watching "Big Brother"
freezing here in sydney, but the whales are on the coast now so it's really cool :)
I'm related to Ozzies does that count?

I'm ok, a little bored too though.
Freezing. It's been the coldest winter in Melbourne for 25 years. Oh well, it looks like it will be a good ski season this year anyway!
Oh its another Aussie!
Howdy! I find this winter rather colder than previous winters, I've never really felt the cold till like this year!
Well hope you have fun Cya
Hi mate, how are you? It is bloody freezing, I dont like winter. Am 1 hour from Sydney and it is the coldest winter.cant wait for spring. Anyway, just wanted to say 'hi', not many Aussies on here. Where are you from? Byeeee
Good how are you. Well today in Melbourne was actually quite warm. It is freezing though at the moment. Have a good one!
Good. I'm in Houston TX right now. Getting ready for the 4th of July celebrations. Going to a bar-b-que with some other Aussies.
g.day if you lot are bloody freezing come to QLD & thaw out a bit weather is warm & beer is cold

  • literature for sat
  • odp.net charakterset
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment